Bi-directional ActivityPub follow + some other things
Adds support for incoming and outgoing Follow's over ActivityPub. By default changes are not activated, they require the
SOCIALHOME_ACTIVITYPUB_ALPHA environment variable set to
True - WHICH WE DON'T RECOMMEND IT BREAKS FEDERATION TO MULTI-PROTOCOL PLATFORMS LIKE FRIENDICA.
Contains some other tweaks and fixes, mainly:
- NodeInfo2 relay tags scope is now correctly shown per settings
- Always send out local profiles out as public in the federation layer. Fixes weird problems with visibility. If a profile is federated, some minimum information must be visible in that context.
- Add followers page and link from profile
- Fix contacts table styling. Closes #528 (closed)
- Ensure all streams are selectable as landing page. Closes #512 (closed)
- Fix follow/unfollow from contact lists
- Test coverage for new parts
- Some manual testing for possible regressions due to refactoring