Add support for ActivityPub. Mostly this happens in jaywink/federation#7 but keeping a track here in terms of Socialhome needs.
- AS2 representation
- profile picture properly in actor document
- Content AS2 representation
- Activities table
- Federate content create
Prefix reply with mention of person being replied to, depending on AP platform?
Blocked by nested replies...
- Prefix reply with mention of person being replied to, depending on AP platform?
- Federate content update
- Federate content delete
- Delete (should work, needs testing, blocked by no shares support)
- Process incoming payloads:
- Fix Accept
- Note (public)
- Note (limited / unlisted in mastodon)
Note (limited / followers only in mastodon). This is delivered from Mastodon with
to: http://foo/followers- which is a problem since we would need to look up the collection every time and that needs to happen on the federation library side and that requires refactoring receiving limited content. NOTE! If the toot contains a mention, those receivers will get it since it gets a second direct delivery.
- Possible solution: fetch actor and check if any of the "to"'s are a follower collection - if so, indicate with an attribute in the base Entity
Note (limited / targeted recipients in friendica). This is delivered without "to" but with everyone in "cc", to sharedInbox. Needs refactoring in the federation library.
- Add an attribute "receivers" on the Base entity, with special "followers" flag (for the mastodon above)? Refactor Diaspora receiving if possible to use this too.
- Note (that is a reply)
- Note (reply of a reply, kind of more a Socialhome issue of not handling nested replies properly, saving them does work)
- Mentions from content
- Tags from content (insert to content if not found in content)
- Search remote users
- AP ID
- Webfinger handle
- Webfinger support for Mastodon
- HTML content
- Tags seem to be ready rendered links in context of the sender server. Remove that link to make them native to local server