New publisher issues
I've been testing the new publisher and for the most part it's pretty awesome and works great
Get feedback from users whether they're fine with no automatic preview. (@jaywink will handle this)
- Alternative: fork easymd to not force fullscreen on side-by-side and make side-by-side default. Also in this case make side-by-side on by default. This would be the old behaviour.
- When using the editor in mobile portrait mode, preview button falls of the top toolbar and is barely visible due to background colour. Should somehow fit into the toolbar.
- When using the editor in mobile portrait mode, top toolbar stretches over the editor width.
- Text color of preview is so light that it's barely visible.
- When previewing and post has uploaded images, they are rendered at full size thus overflowing the editor (at least on Firefox mobile).
Happy to try squash some of these as well if needed.
Screenshot of mobile with preview button and overflowing toolbar:
Screenshot of preview content colours:
Screenshot of overflowing uploaded image (3510px width):