This Wiki is for research about Fediverse and federated network technologies. The collected information is input to the fediverse.party website.
Contributors welcome! Send a (merge requests). If you wish to do research and fact checking, to add or update information in our wiki, please, contact @light or any other project member and you'll be added to this repository.
Format for watchlist entries (click to expand)
Style guide: Each new entry in the watchlists has the following parts:
✔ 🎉 ✒- applicable symbols (see meaning below), required.
- AppName in bold text with link to source repository, required.
- (site, Fedi account) between brackets, when available.
- site: the official website of the app, if available besides the code repository.
- Fedi account: official app's / developer's account in any Fediverse connected network.
- Semicolon followed by description text, required.
License, Languageformatted as code (using backtick character), required.
- License: no need to mention 'GNU' just state e.g.
GPL-3.0. Use a dash
- Language: required for code repositories. Use a dash
See the ActivityPub Watchlist for more good examples.
Key to symbols used on this wiki
- ActivityPub protocol apps - Watchlist
- ActivityPub developer resources - Watchlist
- Diaspora protocol apps - Watchlist
- Zot protocol apps - Watchlist
- Apps considering federation - Watchlist
- Instance monitoring sites
- Client apps
- Organizations in Fediverse
- Fediverse development
- Early adopters (personal accounts)
- Supporting Fediverse developers
- Wordpress integration with Fediverse
- Data porting and cross-posting
- Federated social web timeline