Wiki cleanup - 1. Separate software from developer tools
This issue is part of a wiki cleanup effort, being tracked here: #17
1. Extract developer tools to separate page
Our website's "/Miscellaneous" page is titled "Explore Fediverse software". But apart from software we list various developer tools.
Wiki watchlists are the "developer branch" of the /Misc page: they are more often updated and list alpha-stage apps not yet added to the website. You can see that the number of AP developer tools keeps growing. There's a newly added Drupal plugin, and we also have a whole separate page for Wordpress-AP plugins.
I wish to create a new website page for all Fediverse related developer tools. Leaving only software on the /Misc page.
Thus a suggestion to do the following:
- Create new Wiki page for Fediverse DevTools (all protocols; may have 3 big categories by protocol)
- Move all developer tools from AP watchlist to this new page. That includes: libraries, utilities, relays, plugins, bridges.
- Move Wordpress plugins to this list under "Plugins" subcategory, delete dedicated Wordpress page (cleanup!)
- Optionally put a link to Devtools page on AP software watchlist, for people to find it.