* fixes for issue 63
* add install note
* Fixpullnbackup fixes (#81)
* Fix a few warnings and correct data type for boolean variables.
* Boolean data type for $dnssec, $signup and $ipv6.
Use only $signup instead of also $registrations_open.
Use only $outputssl instead of also $outputresults.
* Weird PSQL requires boolean to be passed as int, else it gives an error: `invalid input syntax for type boolean: ""`
* Remove unnecessary unsets.
* Remove unnecessary foreach loop.
* Fix alignment (visual only).
* To determine if the request was successful, check for a valid JSON to parse instead of searching the response for a string.
* Rename query result variables to prevent breaking the main loop.
* Add a small debug function to make debug output cleaner and easier to use.
* Add debug flag. Browser: `pull.php?debug`, CLI: `pull.php debug`
* Remove old code that prevents markers from overlapping each other, as mapbox nicely separates them.